Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Hootenanny ticket question....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    never mind, found it...

    http://irvinelake.net/irv/announcement1.php?t=15

    ----------------------------------------------
    We have RV, trailer, and tent camping available.
    $15 per night per site (up to 6 people per site) plus mandatory Fishing Permit


    Amenities include:


    * Water Outlets
    * Hot showers
    * Restrooms
    * Tackle Shop
    * Cafe
    * Boat Rentals
    * Picnic Area
    * Play Area

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha

    hat02 2

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeAZ:
    I remember years ago they talked about having the hootenanny at several different places, almos like a tour. A couple dates in CA, one in Vegas and a couple other places. 100 Degrees isn't anything..well when you live in AZ its not. What the link for the myspace sight?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They had a Hootenanny in Northern California for a couple years. To bad it was at Shoreline, I refuse to go there. Funny how this show has such great line ups, but seems like the organizers can't get their act together.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I was thinking about camping at Irvine lake to avoid the cars and not have to sweat the ride home. Its a relatively short walk."

    Its a relatively short walk

    like wha?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know - bout a mile or two I guess. It beats the hell out of waiting in that damn lot for an hour waiting to get out. Plus you can get warmed up for the show for a fraction of the cost.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I'm definitly interested in camping....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right about the parking situation - its fucking miserable. I do prefer this venue to Irvine Meadows- cause it wasn't really Irvine meadows, it was a dirt lot next ot it, zero shade. I was thinking about camping at Irvine lake to avoid the cars and not have to sweat the ride home. Its a relatively short walk.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking of coming down for the hoot this year? Is it really that bad? I don't think I am up for camping.

    Whats the hotel situation like... for someone who dosent have a car. Is it close enough to taxi?

    Do I sound like a city girl? [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member BigErn72's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There isn't really any hotel/motels close by. I wouldn't waste my time coming down for this. Cal State Fullerton was the best a few years ago.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member dirtyMike via SanClemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2007
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Whats the hotel situation like... for someone who dosent have a car. Is it close enough to taxi?"

    well thing is there are a ton of hotels in Irvine but getting a cab to find you at the entrence to this place might be one hell of a choir. Hotels, 15 maybe 20 minuets TOPS.

    I'm still not sure myself BUT since I havent been to a big event like this in a while I'm still thinking about it. Heck, it beats San Diego "street" scence which is now held in the Del Mar fair grounds. Talk about a pain in the ass w/ parking.

    I just want to chill out, smoke a fat one, drink some beers and take it all in. Enjoy the scence and of course the tunes.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •